Saturday, November 30, 2013

Fuckin letter to my brain

There is a lot going on and I just want some mother fucking peace, man.  This is a fucked up time of year for me and I don't want to be caught up in shit that is on my periphery. I just want some peace and quiet.  I don't know how to get the things I want emotionally so I am going to fucking forget about all of that and just work on what I know I can do. School. Work. Gym. If I dedicate myself to those things I will find some balance and peace and I will be successful in that sweet little trifecta. 
Dear Meg O,
Here's what you need to do:
School: Get your shit together and study, bitch.
Work: Get on top of it and keep learning how to be a better social coach. You're brand new at it, and you're in the deep end. Fuckin suck it up and doggy paddle the shit outta it.
Gym: This is the only body you're ever going to have. Make it one you're fucking proud of. Make your body stronger than you've ever been and sustain it. You fucking owe it to yourself to care for this body, properly nourish it and keep it active. 
From,
MotherFuckingMegO

No comments:

Post a Comment